- Garrett ACE 150
- Garrett ACE 250
- Garrett GTAx 550
- Garrett GTI 1500
- Garrett GTI 2500
- Garrett GTP 1350
- Garrett Infinium LS
- Garrett Master Hunter
- Garrett Scorpion
- Garrett Sea Hunter
Our Garrett GTI 2500 Review
The Graphic Target Imaging (GTI) 2500 is the highest performing metal detector you can own. Over 40 years of technology, testing, and design went into Charles Garrett’s best!
Garrett went all out on their top-of-the-line GTI 2500 model and they’ve packed so many features in to make it an incredibly versatile detector. As usual, this Garrett is very easy to use, even by a novice.
Suitable for a wide range of applications from coin shooting in parks to relic and cache hunting fields. The GTI 2500 performs very well for beach hunting, but its not for underwater diving.
What we like about it:
- Exclusive Garrett Graphic Target Imaging displays target’s true size (ranging from A to E size) and true depth.
- Discover Treasure 20% Deeper – Garrett’s PowerMaster Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology amplifies power to your search coil to increase depth and scan width.
- Non-Motion Deep Seeking All-Metal Mode enables you to hover over a target with continuous audio response.
- 24 Segments of Notch Discrimination enables you to reject unwanted targets.
- Auto-Adjust Your Scan Speed – Garrett’s ScanTrack technology produces optimum treasure signals at your preferred swing pace.
- Pinpointing with true size and depth measurements.
- FastTrack Ground Balance and Surface Elimination are among the many features which enable optimum hunting with the GTI 2500 in trying conditions.
- All-Metal Search Mode or Discriminate Mode choose from Coins, Jewelery, Relics, Zero, or Custom modes in Discriminate.
Garrett GTI 2500 Tech Specs
- Length: 40″ to 51″ (1.01m to 1.29m), Adjustable
- Arm Cuff: Adjustable
- Weight: 4.6lbs (2.1kgs)
- Frequency: 7.2kHz, Adjustable
- Battery: 8 AA
- Warranty: 2 year, limited parts/labor
- Detection Frequency
- Full Range Multi-Notch Discrimination
- Modes (All-Metal, Coins, Jewelery, Relics, Zero, Custom Discrimination, Pinpoint Imaging)
We recommend it for:
- Coin Hunting
- Jewelry Hunting
- Relic Hunting
- Cache Hunting
- Ghost Town Hunting
- Competition Events
- Beach/Surf Hunting